Velour Lashes "Oops Naughty Me" Review

Today I will be reviewing Velour mink lashes in "Oops Naughty Me". This is the first time I've ever ordered anything off of Velour Lashes. I know these lashes have been hyped up by many Youtubers. However during Christmas, my best friend let me know that Velour Lashes was doing a free shipping and $22 for every lash style promo. I decided to finally purchase my first pair Velour Lashes.

Before reviewing the lashes, I would like point out that all prices on Velour's website is in USD. I didn't realized until I looked at my credit card transactions and saw that the end total for the lashes were approximately $32 CAD. This is definitely the most I've ever spent on a pair of lashes. However the company claims that you can wear the lashes up to 25 times. To be honest, I'm usually very rough with my false lashes so hopefully I'm able to take good care of these ones.


Velour Lashes "Oops Naughty Me"

Some information on the back of the box

I had to cut a bit off the ends of the lashes cause they were a bit too long for me. So adjust the eye lashes as per your own eye shape so that they are comfortable when wearing them.

Here is a before photo of me without lashes


I did put on some waterproof mascara in this photo. I find my short, straight Asian lashes fall down and separate from false lashes if I don't put waterproof mascara on. Yes, even when I curl my lashes.

Here are some photos of me wearing Velour Lashes "Oops Naughty Me"







What a difference! The lashes are quite dramatic for a day time look but they are so gorgeous on. I still believe that you can wear them during the day, just tone down blush, lipstick and your eye makeup. I really do love the lashes, however I feel like I need to trim the band before wearing them again. I felt like the lash band was a bit too long for me to be comfortable wearing them. Velour lashes claim that these lashes can be worn up to 25 times. I'm going to try to take good care of them and maximize use of the lashes since I paid a hefty price for them.

For those interested in the makeup I wore in the photos, here is the list.

Face:
- Marc Jacobs Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Makeup
- Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
- Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base  "Nude Radiance"
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder
- NYX Pinched Blush
- Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter "Sin"

Eyes: 
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion "Original"
- Laura Mercier Artist Palette in the shade "Truffle"
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Fireball" and "Righteous"
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer
- Innisfree Gel Liner #10 Chic Black
- Rimmel Waterproof Eye Liner in Nude
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick #9 Golden Tail Star
- Heroine Make Volume and Curl Mascara Super Waterproof
- L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer Ultra Fine Tip Shaping Pencil in Dark Brunette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Brunette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown
- Duo Dark Tone Eyelash Adhesive
- Velour Lashes in "Oops Naughty Me"

Lips:
- Mac Spice Lip Pencil
- 3CE Lip Lacquer in "Bon Bon"

Have any of you tried Velour lashes? If so what are your favourites?

If you have any questions or comments, leave a comment below.

Thanks for reading!

Vivian



Comments

Popular Posts