Forever 21 Haul and Try On

I picked a couple items from Forever 21 and it arrived about a week ago. Forever 21 is one of my favourite places to shop due to it's affordability and also they have really cute stuff. In this blog post I will show you what I got and how the items look on me.

1)  Accordion Pleated Slip Dress - $18.32



This dress is on the short side and with a low neckline. I really like the accordion detailing on the dress, I feel like it gives it more edge than a typical black dress. I thought that this dress had sheer long sleeves like the photo on the website, however when I received the dress I realized the sleeves must be from a dress the model is wearing underneath this one. Don't get me wrong, I still love the dress, just not exactly what I thought it will be like. This dress will be great for night outs or for date night.

2) Ribbed Knit Bodycon Dress - $ 18.32



I have to admit, this dress is tad bit tight for me. This is probably due to the excessive eating I did during the holidays. I've been trying hit the gym 3 times a week to get back on track. This taupe knit dress definitely highlights your curves and it's definitely a sexy piece without showing much skin. I thought this would be office appropriate but however I don't think I would be comfortable wearing it to work. I would definitely wear this during the weekend or any other occasion that is not work related.

3) Ribbed Surplice Front Sweater - $ 31.92



The sweater is so soft and comfy! I love the colour, it's definitely a blush pink colour. The first picture did not capture the colour correctly. This piece is perfect for casual days, especially if it's chilly out. The only downside of this sweater is that it leaves a lot fuzzies/lint on your tops if you layer like I do. I love sweaters and they are definitely a staple in my closet.

4) High-Low Hem Shirt - $18.32




I love tops that expose shoulders! That's probably what captured my eye when scrolling through the website. This mauve top is quite versatile, it can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. You can pair this top with leggings or jeans for a casual day. However I feel like this top can be office appropriate if you pair it with dress pants or a length appropriate skirt like how I did. I would wear leggings if you're wearing a skirt in the office just in case. Sorry about the lighting, I would say the second picture is more accurate with showing the colour of the top. However it's less pink in real life and more of mauve tone.

Please note all prices are in Canadian dollars

This is my haul! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to comment down below.

Thanks for reading!

Vivian




Comments

Popular Posts