Holika Holika All Kill Cleanser Oil To Foam ( Gudetama Lazy & Easy Edition) Review

Since I've ran out of my cleansing oil, I decided to order the Holika Holika All Kill Cleanser Oil to Foam from Yesstyle. It costed me $21.11 CAD to purchase this, pretty standard in comparison what I have pay for cleansing oils in the past.




So how does this cleansing oil compare to others I have tried? Well I don't think I would ever purchase this again. It's mainly my fault because I didn't realize this was a foaming product, therefore it's like a cleanser. I wear a lot of waterproof eye makeup, so I typically rub cleansing oil on my eye area to take off the makeup. When I do that with this product, it stings my eyes so bad just like a cleanser would do. With that being said, I have to take off all my eye makeup with a remover first. The Holika Holika All Kill Cleanser Oil does a decent job of taking off my face makeup and leaves my skin clean. This isn't a terrible product, it's just not what I'm looking for. I will continue using this because I don't want to waste any product.

So the cleansing oils I've tried are the Shisedo Perfect Cleansing Oil, The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil, The Face Shop Rice Water Cleansing Oil and the Shu Uemura Porefinist Anti-Shine Fresh Cleansing Oil. All of these products have worked well for me in the past, my favourite has to be the Shu Uemura. The downside is that it's really pricey so I can't seem to bite the bullet and purchase it again. The one I bought the most is The Body Shop one, it's really accessible for me to purchase and not very expensive. Plus it takes all my makeup off! If you haven't tried a cleansing oil before, you definitely should add it to your makeup removal routine. Since adding it to my routine, I have not looked back. This is a great way to remove all my makeup and a step to take care of my skin. I feel like many people neglect taking off their makeup because it's a lot of effort at the end of the day. However you have to take care of your skin in order for your makeup to look good. Like I mentioned before in previous posts, my skin is still a working progress for me and if I just take the time to remove my makeup properly, I know it's already a great way to protect my skin condition.

Are you a cleansing oil user? Have you tried the Holika Holika All Kill Cleanser Oil before? If you have any recommendations for a cleansing oil, please let me know!

Thanks for reading!

Vivian 

Comments

Popular Posts