Scinic Honey All In One Ampoule Review

Hello there! Today I will be reviewing the Scinic Honey All In One Ampoule. This product is the first ampoule I've ever tried. I've always wanted to add a ampoule to my skin care routine and see what products work on my face.






I don't normally talk about packaging but I really like the honey jar! I think it's so cute and it's a unique packaging for sure. 

Before Photos




As you can tell, my skin broke out a little bit that week, therefore leaving me with some scars :(

After Photos





As you can see, the product didn't make a huge difference to my skin. However it does an amazing job of moisturizing it! I've actually been using it as  a day time moisturizer since I ran out of the one I was using. I find it works well under makeup and my skin feels nice after application. I also use this ampoule at night  for extra moisture!

Also I would like to note that this product does have a faint honey smell. I personally love the smell since I love honey. As mentioned in the product's packaging, the product contains 90% honey extract. I've heard of so many people adding to their DIY face masks and loving the results in the past. I'm glad I finally got around to trying honey on my face. 

Concluson

I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a product that moisturizes their skin. Just don't expect whitening, pore reductions or any other specific results. I'm really interested in trying bee venom products, hopefully I can get around to getting some. 

If you have any questions about the Scinic Honey All In One Ampoule please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

Vivian



Comments

Popular Posts