RiRe Luxe Gel Tattoo No.2. Grey Brown Review

The peel off eyebrow product  trend has been all over Youtube. What you would do is apply this eyebrow gel on your eyebrows, wait for an hour and then peel off the product when it's dry. Then it leaves you with a tint on your eyebrows for a couple days. Today I'll be trying the RiRe Luxe Gel Tattoo in Grey Brown. 





Eyebrows Before Any Product



Eyebrows With Product


Eyebrows After Peeling The Product Off


Eyebrows The Next Morning and After Washing My Face


Eyebrows at the end of the day and after Double Cleansing



My Thoughts

The product is actually pretty easy to apply to my eyebrows. It looks intimidating but I got the hang of it pretty quick! However after an hour, I started to peel the product off. First of all, it's really hard to take off and it's really painful because its pulls on my eyebrow hairs. Some of my eyebrows hairs definitely came off during the peel. The colour I got from this was a greenish brown colour. I didn't like it at all but it was nice to have my eyebrows slightly filled. The next morning I woke up, washed my face and after a lot of the colour came out. Later on the evening I double cleansed my face and now I don't have much colour left. I'm left with a yellowish tinge on my eyebrows. So this product didn't work for me unfortunately. I disliked how my eyebrow hairs got pulled out, the colour was awful and the tint didn't last long on my face. This is due to my naturally combination oily skin and also my cleansing as well. However this may work on others who got a colour that works on their skin tone and has more hairs than me. There's so many factors that come into play with this product. 

I don't think I'll be using this product again :(

Have you tried the RiRe Luxe Gel Tattoo? If any one has any peel off tints they would like to recommend to me, please let me know. Honestly I think I'll stick to my pencils, pomade and regular gels. Definitely microblading is still on my mind.

Thanks for reading!

Vivian

Comments

Popular Posts