Sephora VIB Sale 2017 Haul

Hi everyone! I picked up a couple of things from Sephora during the VIP sale in April. Since I am VIB status, I got 15% off my purchases. In this post I will show you what I got and a mini review of the product as well.

Becca Backlight Primer

I was actually out of face primer so I decided to give the Becca Backlight Primer a try. For reference I have combination oily skin. I tried this primer with the two foundations that I own, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 Hr and the Marc Jacobs Remarcable Foundation. First of all with both foundations, this primer really gives a nice glow to my skin. I would say that I prefer the product with the Marc Jacobs because it gives me full coverage but also makes my skin so glowy and airbrushed. The Lancome was good but however I got really oily towards the end of the day and my foundation started caking up. Please note that everyone has different skin types and that the results also depend on what foundation you use.





Becca Shimmering Skin Protector - Prismatic Amethyst

This is first Becca highlighter I've ever bought and I was really looking forward to trying out a lavender highlight. I think the colour is really pretty and is flattering on my skin tone. However I felt like it was a bit sheer for my taste but it is buildable for a more intense look. Also I feel like it's also the type of brush I'm using to apply this. If you like natural highlight, this product will definitely work for you.









Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovecraft

I actually bought this by mistake, I originally wanted to get Lolita but I wasn't paying attention and I didn't realize the mistake until I got the order confirmation email. I figured lovecraft is a colour I would wear so it wouldn't be the end of the world. The colour is a pinky mauve and is really flattering on me as well. This is the first time purchasing a KVD liquid lipstick and I'm in love! The pigmentation is really good and honestly it wasn't as drying as I thought. It's no more drying than a Mac Matte Lipstick.





Final Thoughts: My haul wasn't as impressive as other people's but I felt like I got some good products! Did you buy anything from this sale? Anything on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments down below and feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for reading!

Vivian




Comments

Popular Posts