Benefit Galifornia Blush Review

Hello there! I picked up a new blush at my local Shoppers Drug Mart last week. I got the Benefit Galifornia Powder Blush and is actually the newest addition to Benefit's blush line. I love blush, I could buy much more and not get sick of them. Something about applying blush makes me happy and my complexion just changes instantly.





I absolutely love this blush! The colour is a peachy colour that is flattering on my skin tone and perfect for the spring/summer season. The formula of this blush is soft and pigmented. I had no problems blending it in with my skin. I love Benefit's powder blush and bronzer products despite the high price point. I also feel that the packaging is fun even though it's bulky.

Conclusion: I love this blush! I think this product will flatter most skin tones out there and is a great blush this season.

Have you tried the Benefit Galifornia Blush?

Thanks for reading!

Vivian

Comments

Popular Posts