Forever 21 Haul Spring 2017 Edition

Hello there! Life has been so busy for me for the past couple of months. To reward myself I did some shopping, so there will be more blog posts coming up in regards to my purchases. Today I will be sharing what I bought at Forever 21. I got some good bargains too!

Fleece PJ Set

I really needed some new pjs since my old ones are pretty worn out. I'm so glad I bought these because they're so cute and also really soft. They keep me warm at night, even though it's the end of April it still gets chilly at night here in Northern BC.



Price : $21.90 CAD

White Racerback Bralette

I bought a white bralette to go underneath my summer tops. I really like how this bralette is stretchy and pretty comfortable as well.


Price: $10.90 CAD

Plaid Flannel Shirt

I actually got this from the sale section since Forever 21 was doing an additional 30% off sale items.


I wore this shirt yesterday and I have to say that it's really boxy. I can't say it's very flattering on my body, I would say that it looks way better if you don't button up the shirt. However it's comfy and the material is nice.

Price: $16.09 CAD

Suede Skater Skirt

To be honest I'm not a skirt or a dress type of girl. However I do like wearing them once in a while. I thought this skirt looked really nice and it would go well with some of the bodysuits that I own. Plus it was in the sale section so it was a nice way to change up my style without breaking my wallet.


Price: $22.39 CAD

Sports Bra

I love buying gym wear from Forever 21,  H&M, Winners etc. It's way  cheaper than Sportchek and Lululemon and there is a lot of cute stuff in these stores. I picked up a sports bra since the last time I bought one was when Target was still in Canada.....


Price: $11.19 CAD

Gym T-Shirt

I needed a cute gym shirt since all of mine are super old and from my university days. I clearly do not buy gym wear very often......


This shirt is actually shorter than I'm comfortable with but I think it's me being self conscious about my body. I think the shirt is cute and I got it for pretty cheap price.

Price: $5.59 CAD

I hope you liked this haul! More haul posts coming up soon, if you have any questions feel free to comment down below.

Thanks for reading!

Vivian

Comments

Popular Posts